- To serve the high net worth individual, and small-to-mid sized institutional investor communities through education, research, and leadership to help find, retain and manage best-in-class Investment Service Providers.
- By applying principles of sound investment governance to the investment manager search and monitoring process, our goal is to secure a successful, long-term manager/client relationship to the benefit of our clients’ economic well-being.
- Regular monitoring of investment services provided holds the investment manager accountable by ensuring that promised services are delivered and that client objectives remain the focal point of all investment activity.
Our Investment Philosophy
At Quaero, we believe in:
- Long-term Investing
- “Investing should be more like watching paint dry or watching grass grow. If you want excitement, take $800 and go to Las Vegas.” – Paul Samuelson
- Disciplined Risk Management
- The essence of making money is not losing money or, in the words of Benjamin Graham, “The essence of portfolio management is the management of risks, not returns.”
Quaero itself offers no advice pertaining to investment objectives, investment strategy, suggested securities, asset allocation or any other aspect pertaining to portfolio composition, investment securities or products.